Thursday, January 29, 2009

OK.........THAT'S IT!!!

OK.........THAT'S IT!!!

Crap Clown, 50M, seeks younger circus reject (F) for severe pretend slapstick S&M. Must have bucket full of glitter and large oversized shoes.
No freaks!



Oh my stars and garters! Dollbabies, it takes a lot to shock your Auntie Jane. I have looked upon the tubgirl and the goatse and those strange girls with the cup. I have wandered through the Elysium fields of rotten.com. I wade through the myriad peenie pics on Craigslist every day.

But our Intrepid Northeastern Correspondent has found the one thing that truly makes my heart sink and my bowels protest. (Except that Auntie is too much of a lady to actually have bowels. Carry on.)

CLOWN SEX, PEOPLE. WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

No comments:

Post a Comment