Sunday, October 25, 2009

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner

Another lame round-up post, sorry kiddiewinks. School's kicking my butt this term. Anyhoo..

I want to smell you fart - 30


Hi, I am fairly new to the area, attractive guy, 30, and would like to find a fun woman to enjoy time with.

Seriously, dude? That's the best you can do?

38 Years Old Never Kissed a Girl - 39


Looking for a Woman, must be at Least 28 Years old and Less than 50.

Must posses a Mountain Bike or something similar for easy rides up and down the Fire roads of Forest Park.

Must like to have Beer afterwards or enjoy a go
od glass of wine or take a 420 break, it doesn't bother me.


I think I'm gonna need something stronger than a beer.

chrastian man - 41

I like to go to church, I love God. I have jus t finished my first Book it is about about Jesus. I like to ride horses, quads, and spend time out doors. if you like what you see sofar drop me a line.


Honey, sweetie, darlin', don't you think if you're such a good Christian, maybe you should learn how to spell it?

For extra schadenfreude, all these men are from my actual dating pool!

1 comment:

  1. He might simply be claiming to hail from the Czech Republic. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrast_(Chrudim_District)

    ReplyDelete