Sunday, June 7, 2009

Real genius needs help...

Real genius needs help...


I am...

I admit it. I don't know everything, but I know this --- I am a creative genius.

I am stolen from all the time. (If there is anything that I owe, it is for finally having to deal directly with this.)

Believe it or not, I also used to be a model.

Bottom line --- I need someone to lie to me and tell me everything is going to be O.K. (while I'm making it o.k.)

I can also make you o.k. --- I swear it...

You'll never know anyone else like me, for now; and in the future, I'll need you to say "I knew the original". This is no "LTR", once I know of you, I don't forget. You may not know what that means, but - I - won't forget.

My intentions are to provide you a safe life experience, meaning most all exit strategies are calculated. These are decidedly more acceptable than never knowing our world as I imagine.

I will be honest with you.
I will provide you future relationships no one has even invented yet.

Please contact me, and “we'll” plan --- I see a board game, and one of those loose, rough voluntary agreements to refer one another amongst our friends, until we're satisfied…?




A sense of adventure and good looks required.


Do you want to play??


Now, my little hedgehogs, we can all agree that Auntie Jane is an adventurous kind of girl. I'll admit, it's quite intriguing to think of a man who can make everything o.k. and provide me with experiences I never dreamed of. And a safe life experience! Well, that just sounds so cozy and reassuring!

And yet, some faint, far-off alarm bells are ringing in my head....Sigh, what to do?



No comments:

Post a Comment