Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Want Your Cure before the New Depression Blues? Try out Country Carl - 45


Want Your Cure before the New Depression Blues? Try out Country Carl

WOMEN I have been through - You can google me up
under COUNTRY CARL or go to CountryCarl dot Com
to see more Photos

You can also use the E-mail address on the Web Site
ALWAYS SEND a PHOTO for sure... I'M NOT BLIND

1) No dunken melancholy drama queens who go to court

2) No sleepless druggies who's friends never leave

3) No more than one small car load of kids

4) No wrecking my car or giant mystery dents

5) No hammering my credit cards

6) No pets that won't be friends

7) No partying while I sleep

8) No chain smokers unless you have a humongous fan

9) No collect calls

10) NO YOU can't go ON The ROAD

YES I'm a singer/songwriter and you don't have to
love my music but it is really a good idea to know some of the lyrics
and the names of a few of the songs.

Ladies, Country Carl is the living embodiment of our cultural zeitgeist. If your Auntie Jane weren't currently so busy with the younguns, she'd be all over this fine recession-proof man. Just listen to his song stylings...



No comments:

Post a Comment