Thursday, September 3, 2009

flag all you im still looking - 31

looking for a lady that is ok with me wearring diapersi am looking for a good woman that is ok with me wearring diapers from time to time its not a baby thing just a way for me to relive some stress and a little controll of thise world around me .Iam 31 6.0" short blond brown hair gotee blue eyes around 215# i like doing most of the regular things such as movies camping cuddling on the couch and i can cook real good hopping to find someone that is ok with the way i relive stress if your intrested or have questions i would love to hear from you yes i have a pic and will trade fore yours i didnt post one not every one is ok with this so i try to keep it to myself and the ones that are ok with it

Now, your Auntie cannot deny that she needs to relieve (but not relive, FFS!) some stress from time to time. BUT I DRINK SOME ARBOR MIST AND LOOK AT KITTENS ON THE INTERNET LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!




But I do have to give the adult babies props for having their own gang sign:


2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for this post. I had no idea there was a gang sign for adult babies. NOW I'LL BE THE "COOL MOM" I'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF BEING.

    ReplyDelete