Monday, April 13, 2009

And Now For Something Completely Different


And Now For Something Completely Different

Okay I,m not looking for gypsies tramp,s or thief,s,hooker,s or women with fetishes or in any cult,or in committed or uncommitted relationship,s.I don,t except g or hot mail,Im only interested in an honest person that I can truly trust and expects the same. So, let,s start with I,m not working,I,don,t drive and I,do live with my aunt.Leagally I,m licensed to cut&style hair in Texas.Now I, know somewhere out there saying is this cat for real? All I,can say is MEOW so ,any takers or talker,s out there?Remember "The truth will set you free" "WARNING";side effect,s may include romance,with spontanious multigasm,s in rare case,s ,and LTR is possible





You're right- living with your aunt is completely different. Most guys live with their mom.

On the other hand, Auntie could use a new cut and curl...

No comments:

Post a Comment