Wednesday, April 8, 2009

part sir walter raleigh part six mix a lot


part sir walter raleigh part six mix a lot - 55 (I would be your shadow)



Wednesday child is full of street drugs. Joe King.
I have had a nice run of late. I have started emailing with a seriously nice woman. I knew that this would work. Only took five months. Who cares. It happened.
She was able to choke down my being a bed wetting mama's boy, and having been in an abusive relationship with my inner child.
She does not care that I am devoid of rudimentary spelling skills, and voted for Nixon once.
I hope that you will be able to trade down, and have your reality check cashed, by the non imaginery lumberjack, that you dream about. He does not exist. I do.
I digress. I wish you the best in your search for suitable dolt companionship.
My beloved to be, emailed me the best set of adjectives, and nouns, this horse sick cowboy could want. Hey, you can be the funny one, you can be the smart
one, you could be the big purse, but, my future love interest is the available "one". So, beware the ides of April. Keep those responses coming.
The funny smart nice guy has found true like in cyberspace. She does not want to see the bald guy with glasses/mustache picture.
OR I AM TRYING TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS.



Remember when Shatner covered Tambourine Man? And he made it sound really creepy, like if the tambourine man didn't sing any more, he'd find Bill Shatner in his crawl space, fondling a butcher knife and one of Mrs. Tambourine Man's nighties?


That's how this guy sounds.

IN THE JINGLE JANGLE MORNING HE'LL COME FOLLOWING YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment