Saturday, January 24, 2009

BAD ASS WAR ANGEL OF GOD

BAD ASS WAR ANGEL OF GOD SEEKS BAD ASS WOMAN ANGEL TO HELP FREE EARTH (I BELIEVE 2012 MARKS THE GREATEST DANGER)

Hi my Shawn and I was looking for a woman who might be interested in living in the wilderness for awhile with me. We could live like Native Americans, have horses, explore, worship, learn the old ways, seek the Holy Spirit, get strong, and just enjoy the beauty of creation and love. I have everything you can think of for survival, you name it, I probably have it. I believe 2012 marks a great change for civilization on our planet and you can see the letter I wrote on www.warningfromgod.com to our government. I promise you it is a true story of right and wrong, truth and freedom, life and death. You be the judge. Google it now, I don't want any money from you and I am not a freak about it, just giving everybody a friendly heads-up. Me: 5' 11" 170 organic drug and alcohol free action fitness endorphins fun real loyal honest really looking for a wife. I am free and strong because of God the Almighty. You are too. Thank you for looking and I hope to hear from you. Sincerely Shawn





I would like to thank Shawn for being our very first Boyfriend!

I tried to read his Warning from God manifesto, but Satan distracted me with something shiny. But if you have kept your body clean enough to resist the satanic alien-angels in the Matrix, (mmmm, Keanu, I cannot resist you) I suggest you take a look. After all, "You might tell yourself that you are doing just fine and even much better than me the way you are, and I would ask you what have you done lately to overthrow Satan?"

Really, ladies, what HAVE you done lately to overthrow Satan?

Your Auntie Jane had some Ovaltine.

3 comments:

  1. I tried to defeat Satan via thumbwrestling, but my arthritis handicapped me and now he's stronger than ever.

    Help me, Shawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bingo, it's Shawn, just me a message at warangelforchrist@yahoo.com or read my letter at www.warningfromgod.com God the Almighty bless you babe and take care. I really do want to overthrow Satan, want to help?

    ReplyDelete