Wednesday, March 25, 2009

i wish i can meeet that special lady

i wish i can meeet that special lady who can still my heart

i just on here looking for lady i be friends with im down earh man with no kids dont play games im not looking to hook up with stripers if u a stripers dont read this meesage its not for u ll real ladies my ideal date be going out to dinner




Attention all personnel! This patient is a DNR! Do not restart his heart under any circumstances! If you are a special lady, (I'm looking at you, Nurse Renee!) you may even take it upon yourself to still his heart.


But stay away, you pernicious candy stripers! Your winsome good cheer and wheedling, cookie-distributing ways are not welcome here!

1 comment:

  1. omg. Well, when I'm not at the hospital I AM striping so I guess it wouldn't work out anyways.

    ReplyDelete