Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some women will prefer this.


Some women will prefer this.

Because America's laws prohibit polygamy, I would like to share my life with you 2 to 3 other women in a loving, contractually committed (but not married) way. The women too will be fellow partners (sisters) in this relationship based on a healthy ranch lifestyle. (By the way, I am not a Mormon although I have studied and respect the religion. I also love literature and the arts.)
Please send me a short bio and a picture – or if you prefer, an email to initiate further conversation. I would prefer a woman with a college degree and\or some vocational/college training. Although this is not my present objective, any children that are born from this union will live a safe Montana Ranch lifestyle. Please feel free to respond if you are between 20 to 28 years old (I am 30). (But don’t respond if you have a husband or are connected with some sort of sex ad or business; you will be just wasting your time.) By the way the number of women is not an issue with me; I am looking for someone who shares similar passions and interests and with whom I can emotionally connect. Any addition members would need to meet with the approval of the others – and have a fun-loving nature.
By the way my interest would be properly defined as Polyamory:
Polyamory (from Greek πολύ [poly, meaning many or several] and Latin amor [literally “love”]) is the desire, practice, or acceptance of having more than one loving, intimate relationship at a time with the full knowledge and consent of everyone involved. The term polyamory is sometimes abbreviated to poly, and is sometimes described as consensual, ethical, or responsible non-monogamy. (from Wikipedia)


Oh, Glory Be! For years I have been harboring a shameful secret: my Little House on the Prairie fetish. The long, silky hair, the calico dresses, the scent of hay, the warm, firm feel of a cow's teat in my eager hand...swoon...

Ahem.

My little apple blossoms, such fun we shall have!


No comments:

Post a Comment