Tuesday, March 3, 2009

FAT CHICKS NEED NOT APPLY

FAT CHICKS NEED NOT APPLY - 46

80'S ROCKER ... SEEKS LEATHER AND LACE
i'm not rich
i not supose too drive lol
i have a 10 month old pit
i live in a R.V. behinda used car lot
I'm well travelled i've seen most of the states and some of the world
send pic





Now kittens, this is something that drives your Auntie Jane crazy. Am I fat, or not? I am not a woman of vast proportions, but neither am I a stick insect. Does an extra 20 pounds really disqualify me from throwing my Stevie Nicks-esque top hat in the ring for this foine man? And what does Height/Weight Proportionate really mean? Isn't everyone's idea of physical perfection going to vary? What if I've got a little gut but really excellent legs? AM I GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU THEN, MR. ROCKER?

Aw, screw it. Auntie's gonna go listen to Belladonna and eat some DoubleStuf Oreos.

No comments:

Post a Comment