Wednesday, March 18, 2009

UNIQUE MALE SEEKING UNIQUE FEMALE

UNIQUE MALE SEEKING UNIQUE FEMALE

I truly believe that when the 2 right people meet magic happens - life becomes exhilarating and happiness can almost be held in the hands and tasted. I am looking for a lady who wants for a happy LTR. I am a rare breed, no arrogance implied, I'm just different and that could be good or bad for you. You'll learn some basics about me by reviewing the outline of the girl I seek. You must be grounded, down to earth, stable, dependable, consistent, good sense of humor, committed to your man, on the quite side and maybe a bit shy at first but still fun with good communication skills - well balanced is a good description. No smoke, no or social drinker, no drugs, no stds, no children (I love kids but I want for freedom to enjoy our life, travel etc.), healthy & fit, not overweight, 28ish to 38ish, moderate or conservative (no libs need apply), likes many indoor activities ;) --- and outdoor activities, not crazy with religion, submissive nature with old fashioned values yet open minded and adventurous and really focused on a meeting the man you want to spend the rest of your life with. If you write me you'll get nothing but the truth and I expect the same. Been divorced 11 years - I want to share my life with a great partner. Please respond with a pic if you have one.





OMG, will you look at that foine hunk of man? Y'ALL, I'M GONNA BE MRS. BURT REYNOLDS! EVERYBODY'S INVITED TO MY FANCY PLANTATION WEDDING! THERE WILL BE DONKEYS WITH CUNNING LITTLE PANNIERS OF CHIPS AND SALSA!

Oh, wait... " No smoke, no or social drinker, no drugs "

Well, crap. Now what am I supposed to do with these donkeys?

No comments:

Post a Comment